Protecting yourself and your family
The health of the local community is of the utmost importance. Please ensure you and your household are protecting yourselves and others by following the latest guidance on Covid-19.
The NHS is open
- NHS continues to be open for all health concerns. People should continue to call their GP now if they need to.
- Our message to residents is if you have been called for an appointment, it is because you need it. Please make sure you attend if you are asked to do so – it is much safer to attend hospital than not to come in due to misplaced fears.
The Covid-19 vaccine is your best protection against the worst effects of the virus. Get your vaccine without delay and protect yourself and your family. Want to find out how and where to book? Click here.
Mental health and support
We know this is a difficult time for people particularly in the darker days of winter, there is a range of mental health and wellbeing support available to you.
- Looking after yourself & your family leaflet
- Grenfell Health and Wellbeing service – 020 8637 6279 (8am to 8pm), our of hours call 0800 0234 650, self-referral form
- Community living well - call 020 3317 4200, self-referral form
- Samaritans – call 116 123, 24 hours a day
- Urgent mental health support any time of the day call 020 8637 6279