The NHS Dedicated Service was designed with the bereaved and survivors of the Grenfell Tower fire and Grenfell Walk,to look after the long-term health needs of these groups.
The service is designed to support and coordinate your access to a range of emotional and physical wellbeing health services. We provide a safe and caring space to help you cope with and come to terms with what has happened.
The Dedicated Service leaflet outlines more about the service.
The NHS Dedicated Service has been created to support the below groups specifically:
- Adults and children who lived at Grenfell Tower as their main home at the time of the fire, including children born since.
- People who were visiting Grenfell Tower on the night of the fire.
- You will be eligible for the service, and considered as being closely bereaved and also if you are related to the deceased.
- The service works with the whole household in which a closely bereaved person lives.
Residents of Grenfell Walk
- Adults and children who lived at Grenfell Walk as their main home at the time of the fire, including children born since.
If you are not in one of these groups of people above, there are a range of services you can access including some of the below, please speak to your GP or visit