Taking care of ourselves can help us to better cope with the short- and long-term effects of difficult life experiences and help the healing process. Start by reflecting on the last week and how you have felt, this can help to identify some areas where you need might need some help?
- How did you sleep?
- What made you stressed
- What did you eat and how did it make you feel?
- Screen time – did you have enough time away from screens?
- Exercise – did you go outside for a walk?
- How much did you drink?
- What did you do you enjoyed?
- When did you feel good? Stressed or emotionally drained?
Tools to help you assess how you're doing