Grenfell Health and Wellbeing Service
Free and confidential
The Grenfell Health and Wellbeing service is a free and confidential service for children, adults and families affected by the Grenfell Tower fire. We know that people are experiencing a broad range of difficulties following the fire.
For some, it has triggered distressing thoughts, memories and nightmares. You may be struggling to sleep, feeling anxious, angry or low in mood. Some people are also finding it difficult to cope with persistent and traumatic feelings of grief, or adjusting to life and changes following the fire.
We offer tailored support to give you the help you want, at the pace you need it.
- 8am-8pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am – 5pm on Friday: Grenfell Health and Wellbeing Service on 020 8637 6279 or by e-mail Grenfell.email@example.com.
- 5pm – 8pm on Friday and 8am – 8pm at weekends:
- Outreach on 020 8962 4393.
- The children's arm of the service works closely with schools and families to support children and young people who are anxious or upset. We will find out what support your child needs and which service can help them. Find out more.
24 hour and urgent support
If you or someone you know need out of hours support because you're feeling anxious, upset or suicidal you can contact us 24 hours a day.
- Telephone: 0800 0234 650 Email: cnw-tr.SPA@nhs.net
The service is confidential and you do not have to give us your personal information. The person who answers the phone will make sure you get the right support from the right service.
- You can also call the Samaritans on 116 123. This is a free, confidential 24 hour service.