If you have symptoms
If you have symptoms, book a test. Home tests, drive through and walk in testing are all available. There are currently no known capacity issues at testing centres so appointments should be readily available.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms:
- high temperature - you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to take your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – coughing a lot for more than an hour or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – you can’t smell or taste anything, or things smell and taste different to normal.
Booking a test in North Kensington
- There is a testing centre at Malton Road which is open seven days a week from 8am to 8pm. Kensington Olympia also has a test centre open up to four days a week between 10.30am and 3.30pm.
- Residents must book an appointment at www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or call 119.
Book a test online https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or call 119.
If you are isolating at home with symptoms or a positive test, there is support available on how to manage your symptoms.
If you are going into hospital for a planned procedure or you are taken into hospital in an emergency you will be tested.