Protecting yourself and your family
The health of the local community is of the utmost importance. Please ensure you and your household are protecting yourselves and others by following the guidance regarding social distancing, self-isolation and testing. If you think you have coronavirus please self isolate and book a test.
If you have any questions about what support is available, you can call the Covid Hub Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm; Saturday and Sunday between 10am and 4pm on 020 7361 4326 or by emailing C19Hub@rbkc.gov.uk.
The national lockdown
Measures have been introduced which mean only going out for:
- Work if you cannot work from home
- For food, essentials and medical reasons or appointments (including the flu jab)
- Providing care for vulnerable people
The NHS is open
- NHS continues to be open for all health concerns. People should continue to call their GP now if they need to.
- Our message to residents is if you have been called for an appointment, it is because you need it. Please make sure you attend if you are asked to do so – it is much safer to attend hospital than not to come in due to misplaced fears.
Mental health and support
We know this is going to be a difficult time for people particularly in the darker days of winter, there is a range of mental health and wellbeing support available.
- Looking after yourself & your family leaflet
- Grenfell Health and Wellbeing service – 020 8637 6279 (8am to 8pm), our of hours call 0800 0234 650, self-referral form
- Community living well - call 020 3317 4200, self-referral form
- Samaritans – call 116 123, 24 hours a day
- Urgent mental health support any time of the day call 020 8637 6279